There is a wide range of use for dental lasers within a dental practice as this technique helps reduce discomfort, risk of infections and tends to encourage quicker healing.
Some of the procedures where lasers can be used include:
- Frenectomies (Tongue and Lip Tie)
- Endodontics (Root Canal treatment)
- Periodontal Disease
- Cold Sores/Mouth Ulcers
- Muscle facial pain
- Teeth whitening
- Reduce the sensitivity of teeth
Here at Dental Serenity we have two types of lasers:
- Biolase Epic Diode- low level light therapy used for assisted teeth whitening procedures as well as pain relief and to encourage healing of the gums.
- Biolase Waterlase- used for procedures such as, fillings, gum disease treatment and soft tissue surgery.